We are currently recruiting part time and full time members to join our team in both our Bray and Ballymount stores. Flexible hours will be offered together with a competitive salary and run gear!
To apply please get in touch with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Amphibian King is a technical running shoe retailer with a passion for all things running. We pride ourselves in delivering a superior customer service and uniquely specialises in technical running and triathlon products. Since opening in 2006 we have been innovators in introducing new and exciting technical products and brands to the Irish running market. We have stores located in Co Dublin and Co Wicklow and are proud to be an independent local retailer.
We are looking for a like-minded, running and customer service enthusiast to join our team. This role is for a Shoe Technician (sales associate) that shares a passion for all things running / health / fitness related. Superior customer service is key in what we offer as part of the Amphibian King service and guarantee, therefore the person must also have a passion for delivering the same quality service to all Amphibian King customers and stakeholders. Good running knowledge and experience in participating in events is essential. Experience or a background in Gait Analysis, physiotherapy or personal fitness would be an advantage.
- Greet and engage customers who enter the shop
- Conduct and deliver the full Amphibian King gait analysis service
- Ability to assess results of gait analysis
- Assist customers in helping them find the correct running products
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Deliver high quality customer experience
- Involvement in stock control and stock management
- Sales processing cash and card payments
- Stock store shelves and hangers with merchandise and point of sale material
- Merchandising – ensuring all products are labelled correctly etc, clean and neat
- Answer queries from customers, face to face, via phone and online / web queries
- Management of stock controls on the web store
- Report and deal with discrepancies and customer issues
- Balancing cash register with receipt and process end of day reports
- Maintaining the general upkeep of store e.g. tidy and clean, hovering etc
- Work within established guidelines, particularly consistency with the gait analysis service that Amphibian King offers to all customers
- Receipt and stock control and management of all deliveries received, e.g. checking all packing slips to ensure that all items ordered have been received
- Ability to engage in Social Media activity on behalf of the business