The Saucony Men’s Endorphin Speed 2 Runshield is a water resistant winter running shoe with a plate. Features new rubber on the bottom for wet conditions.
Your go time, anytime.
The Endorphin Speed 2 is a natural winner, and now it’s back and better than ever. Between its ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning and responsive nylon plate, it’s evident this shoe can do it all. From speed work to longer runs, from workouts to race day, it’s more than ready to rock.
Rolling in speed
SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder.
Versatile energy return
Ultralight and springy PWRRUN PB cushioning and a responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for both speed workouts and races.
Fine-tuned heel shape and updated slip-free laces for a locked-in feeling, mile after mile.
- Full-length, responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for daily speed workouts and race day
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Engineered mono-mesh keeps the upper light and breathable
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- Water-resistant RUNSHIELD upper keeps you going in any weather
- COLDTRAC outsole for better performance a better grip in the cold
HEEL TO TOE OFFSET: 8mm (35.5mm / 27.5mm)
WEIGHT: 7oz (200g) Women's / 7.9oz (225g) Men's
USE: Road Running, Racing
SURFACE: Road, track