Hoka Arahi 3 Women's
Here at Amphibian King Hoka's new Arahi 3 is literally rocking out world!
Rocking as in Hokas unique (Meta Rocker) technology that rocks you onto your forefoot with an effortless heel to toe transition. The Arahi 2 is Hoka's stability shoe and if your looking for that support feature combined with lots of light weight cushioning, then look no further.
The launch of the Arahi model with its J-Frame ™ midsole in 2017 is no exception, and we are confident that it announces the future of the stability running shoe. We call this approach " dynamic stability " because it provides support while guiding the foot throughout the natural walking cycle, without resorting to rigid materials uncomfortable. You can take advantage of HOKA ONE ONE's lightweight and cushioned stride, without constraints. The ARAHI 3 offers all the innovative features of the original model, with a brand new rod. More breathable, especially on the top of the foot, the Arahi 3 ensures a long and fresh (and well maintained) stride.
• Light and airy technical mesh optimizing fit and breathability
• Curved sole profile under the metas starting closer to the instep for a smooth stride
• Stronger EVA J-Frame ™ construction for lightweight support
• Flat curved geometry for intrinsic stability
• Strategic positioning of rubber for optimal durability
We Also Recommend