The Hilly Lite Anklet Socks are your ultimate partner for heading out on the road in warm conditions during race day, tempo runs or any time you want to keep light and cool on your feet.
Please note that this sock has a small Edge Sports Logo included at the back of the calf, and they are White/Red
With the highest content of Lycra Sport fibre in the Hilly socks range, the Hilly Lite delivers a smooth, foot-conforming fit that moves with you like a second-skin.
Tencel fibres woven into the performance blend create a soft touch without the disadvantages of an all-cotton sock that can trap sweat against your skin.
Crafted with a two-sided knit, the Hilly Lite sock provides moisture control you can count on – sweeping sweat away and drying fast for distraction-free performance.
Free of unnecessary padding and bulk, it’s ideal for runners that prioritise lightness, speed and effective cooling.
With a durable construction, this zero-cushioned sock is a running companion you can rely on for escalating the tempo and leading the pack on race day.
- Your top running sock for race day, tempo training and warm conditions
- Extreme comfort with a high Lycra Sport fibre content for a natural, second-skin fit
- Ultra-smooth and soft touch from Tactel fibres
- Re-engineered for a more precise, distraction-free fit
- Zero cushioning creates a minimalist style free of extra bulk and weight
- Double-sided knit sweeps sweat away from your skin
- Matt finish
- Flat toe seam for enhanced comfort
- Durable construction to run longer and harder without your best running socks breaking down
- Longer length compared to socklet models for additional coverage of the ankle
Fabric: 44% Polyamide (Tactel) / 43% Polyamide / 13% Elastane (Lycra Sport)