The pair of Hoka Bondi 7 shoes is a mod destined for runners looking for a shoe to run on road or traced roads. Designed for universal crowds, the Bondi 7 consists of a high midsole to provide excellent cushioning to absorb shock. It is distinguished by a curved heel providing a more fluid movement.
The footwear of the Bondi offers very good foot support and its ComfortFrame upper provides excellent comfort while experiencing friction.
The Bondi is the shoe that offers the most cushioning of the entire Hoka One One range.
- Rear technical mesh construction for breathability and comfort
- Moire shaped foam collar that wraps the ankle in cozy comfort
- Full-length compression-molded EVA foam midsole
- Curved heel for smooth transitions and increased long life
- Curved sole profile under the heaps starting towards the back of the foot: Natural tread
- OrthoLite moul liner: Comfort
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Road
- Type: Cushioned
- Drop: 4 mm