MEET YOUR DAILY TRAINING PARTNER
The redesigned Ride 15 running shoes delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and everything you need to get after it.
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your springiest run yet
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel to toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Runner's World is a registered trademark of Hearst, Inc. All rights reserved
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (35mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Colour: Navy / Yellow
- Style Code: S10729-65
Regular Comfort + We would recommend for anyone just starting off or don’t require a large amount of cushioning.
Extra Comfort ++ Perfect for those longer runs, for those wanting an increased shock absorption.
Maximum Comfort +++ These are best suited for those who are looking for the best shock absorption, with extra or maximum comfort.