Hassle Free Returns Policy
We offer FREE delivery for all orders placed online. This applies to all orders shipped within Ireland. All deliveries are shipped via a third party courier service and shipped within 3-5 working days (subject to stock availability).
Delivery is available to the UK and rest of Europe; please contact us to request a shipping quote. Charges will be are based on the location and the total weight of the order.
Our promise to you
We are here to help and are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. However, we recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. If you are not entirely satisfied with the service you have received, call us on 01 276 1525. Amphibian King LTD is a registered company in Ireland with company registration number 419821 and Tax Number 9569419R.
We take all possible care to ensure that the goods are not defective in any way prior to being dispatched. We acknowledge however that there may be rare occasions when supplied product may be defective. Manufacturer’s warranties cover defective goods against faulty materials or workmanship only. General wear and tear, damage due to incorrect or inappropriate fitting, inappropriate use or operation that is outside the manufacturer’s instructions and/or guidelines are not covered.
We will replace any defective goods covered by manufacturer’s warranty providing they are returned to us within 14 days of purchase. If a defective item which is not covered by statutory warranty is returned to us after 14 days since the date of purchase, consumers should also be aware that they may only be entitled to a partial refund if the fault develops after the consumer has enjoyed some use of the item. We can only accept returns of items that have been opened if they are defective.
Incorrect Items Received
In the event that products received were supplied by us in error, we do sincerely apologies and we will accept the return of such items only if they are unopened and in their original condition. If such an item(s) is returned, you will have the choice of requesting an exchange for the correct item originally paid for or for a full refund of the price you paid for the incorrect item.
Orders can be cancelled without penalty provided the order has not yet been processed and shipped. Once the order has been shipped, the refund policy below should be followed to obtain a refund on your order. To cancel an order please call 01 276 1525.
Returns for refund will only be accepted within 14 days of purchase. A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price will be deducted. Returned items must be unopened and in original condition and include all the original packaging.
To return an item
In the case of a defective product, please call us on 01 276 1525 to arrange collection from you. Please provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item together with its original packaging, with all documentation, licenses, manuals and accessories. In the case that you wish to exchange an item, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Package the item securely and forward the product/s to: Returns, Amphibian King, Unit 1, Ravenhall, Dargle Road, Bray, Co Wicklow
We can offer an exchange of products which have been purchased by you in error provided that the goods are unopened, unused and in its original condition and packaging. All items must be received by Amphibian King within 14 days of purchase. All costs, associated with the return of the item to us, is the responsibility of the customer. A further shipping charge will be applied for the delivery of the new product.
Privacy and Data Protection
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the personal data you have provided to us . We will not sell or share the data held with any third parties.
Amphibian King LTD may use your personal information as follows:
- To process your payments
- To fulfil your order and administer your account
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator, if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so
- To run any prize draw or competition you may enter
- To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
- When you place an order, we offer the use of a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data from unauthorised use We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate Protect your data against unauthorised use
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes
- Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate
- Protect your data against unauthorised use